“Emotions are universal, but stories are local. We carefully fuse the world’s human talents, artistic disciplines and technical innovations to bring these stories to life”
Are you a performer looking to join the Dragone universe? Dragone runs specific casting campaigns for their productions. To find out when these campaigns are released, please follow our social media platforms and join the Dragone newsletter. By registering and following through these mediums, you will be alerted to new casting campaigns as they arise.
In the meantime, you can submit your application through this portal but we also encourage that you apply directly to the specific casting campaigns when they are advertised.
If you are sharing your portfolio here you must include the following:
- A cover letter explaining why you would like to participate in a Dragone production.
- A detailed CV and work history with references
- Specifics on what acrobatic, dance, acting skills you have, how long you have trained or performed each type of discipline.
- A show reel demonstrating your technical and artistic capacities.
- Any workshops, theatrical training, courses you have completed.
All criteria above must be submitted for your application to be valid.